VickySmith

She

She - Shireen Jeejeebhoy What is the single most important thing you learned from reading this book? There's more than one story to this book. At a glance, you think you are indulging in a fantasy read but as you go deeper into the story, you see the other side of the story which is how to make a come back after tragedy has struck. This is where the story becomes interesting.

Does reading this book change the way you think? In more ways than one. This was a unique fantasy read and the ups and downs of the story seemed to have a reflection on the author's life. I think.

How would you describe the book’s protagonist(s)? My book club members and I discussed this at length but none of us could actually decide on the main character. Most of us found the Akaesman to be confusing. The ones who did understand it, did not fully grasp the connection with the songwriter. So hmmm …. I think the songwriter played a key role but I'm not sure from which angle.

Would you recommend this book to other readers? I did like the book and the writing was good. I would recommend the book to others, but you must be fantasy lover or the story will be lost on you.

Disclosure - I received a free copy of the book which did not affect my honest opinion.