VickySmith

Portals to the Vision Serpent

Portals to the Vision Serpent - Carla Woody Were there any other especially interesting characters? Mama Luna. She takes care of Preston when Sybilla is away. Although Sybilla is very clear in expressing that she is the mother and authority figure for Preston, he feels no connection to her and instead absorbs the lessons and teachings from Mama Luna.

Were the characters and their problems believable? Every human situation in this book was spot on. When the author describes Preston's childhood, you'll find yourself agreeing with so many of the situations. Then, there is the need for him to find out more about his past? Why not leave things be and move on? This too, is a common reaction most of us have, we cannot ignore the past.

Would you recommend this book. To anyone who wants to discover more about culture and history, then this book is definitely for you. Let's not forget the flawless writing, and a breathtaking scenery. I guarantee this book is one you will keep for a long time.

Disclosure - As a Quality Reads Book Club member, I received a free copy of this book from the author via Orangeberry Book Tours in exchange for my honest review.