VickySmith

A 3rd Time To Die

A 3rd Time to Die - George Bernstein Favourite scene …. When Craig catches Toni with another man. It was shocking, revealing and funny. You take away so much from that one scene, you'll have to stop and catch your breath. You see the selfishness of one character and the determination of another. I really felt sorry for Craig in this scene.

How does the pacing feel? Some parts of the book dragged for me. The narration became a bit too long winded and some sentences were too long to hold my focus. Overall, these were minor sections that did not affect large parts of the story.

Favourite quote … "She was momentarily suspended in a surreal world, grasping for images she couldn’t quite see, something she didn’t understand. Something different. Something special. Something that made this more than just friendship." This is when you know for sure the book is going to be anything but your usual romance read.

Disclosure - As a Quality Reads Book Club member, I received a free copy of this book from the author via Orangeberry Book Tours in exchange for my honest review.