VickySmith

Tainted Love: The Faith McKenzie Story

Tainted Love: The Faith McKenzie Story - Erin Cawood What is the single most important thing you learned from reading this book? This is a book with a strong message. It touches on relationships, anger management and domestic abuse. If I had to pick only one thing, I would say this book is focused on self-worth.

Does reading this book change the way you think? In a way, yes. Domestic abuse is well hidden for some women and shocks some families because they don't think it'll happen to them. Seeing varying thoughts from the male and female perspective was an eye-opener for me.

How would you describe the book’s protagonist(s)? They were both caught up in a web of deceit. I say deceit because the 'show' they put on for others was just that, a show. And they had big problems facing reality. I think the author captured these elements very well.

Would you recommend this book to other readers? Sure thing. I'm not really sure how she is going to develop this into a series but I sure can't wait to find out.

Disclosure - I received a free copy of the book which did not affect my honest opinion.