VickySmith

Birds of a Feather

Birds of a Feather - Kara Stefanowich What is the single most important thing you learned from reading this book? This books needs a better editor / proofreader or translator. Chunks of sentences seemed to be misplaced and none of us at the book club could understand it.

Does reading this book change the way you think? I liked the story but once I finished, I felt the introduction and the conclusion seemed world's apart so my thoughts and expectations for the character were definitely altered. This wasn't a bad thing but I would have liked a more cohesive storyline.

How would you describe the book’s protagonist(s)? Shiloh's character starts off strong but loses shine in certain chapters. She is described as an "international assassin" but lacks some key descriptions that you would expect from such a character. Take Jason Bourne for example or even Jack Ryan.

Would you recommend this book to other readers? I did like the book and if a reader doesn't mind a few bumps along the way then I would recommend this book.

Disclosure - I received a free copy of the book which did not affect my honest opinion.